Survival Topics LLC and our other ventures offer several ways that you or your website can serve up our original and informative copyrighted content.
Flat Registration Fee and Fee Per Content Use
For an initial fee of $1000 and a royalty of just $50 per year per article thereafter, you can post any copyrighted content you wish from SurvivalTopics.com, or any of our other websites / content that was once on our websites.
This content must be presented in an unaltered form. An attribution link back to the SurvivalTopics.com article (or to the SurvivalTopics.com homepage if the article in not currently online), per the commonly accepted Fair Use Doctrine is all we ask!
What better way to promote your informational website, book, PDF, etc while at the same time benefiting the entire community!
The CopyTit for CopyTat ™ Program
Our innovative CopyTit for CopyTat ™ program is a combination of “Tit for Tat” and “CopyRight”.
CopyTitCopyTat.com coming soon!
With this program you can publish all or some of our content in unaltered form in exchange for our publishing all or some of your content in unaltered form.
As with option #1, you agree that the original links to our original website articles or to SurvivalTopics.com or our other websites be maintained as will be yours.
For example, you use any number of our copyrighted content material for one day, a week, a month, a year or forever. In exchange, we have your permission to use as many or as few of your copyrighted material, for as long as we want. A win-win to be sure.
Can I Use Your Copyrighted Materials on My Forum?
Of course you can! In fact we encourage it.
Post our copyrighted content on your forum for one day, a week, a month, a year, or forever. Use our content for as long or as little time as you like.
With forums however, before content is posted and saved on your forum, you agree that we:
- Have free, complete membership status in good standing for the life of the forum, regardless of how long you choose to keep our copyrighted content posted.
- Have the right to put our signature links on our posts and threads on the forum.
- Have the right to create posts and threads of value in your forum that link back to our content.
- Have the ability to monitor and amend forum posts and threads that we feel are not appropriate to our copywritted content or to SurvivalTopics.com LLC or other properties we hold.
- Have the exclusive right to ensure that the integrity of our content and reputation is protected by the measures listed above.
Forum registration costs just $1000 plus $50 per year per content posted. Points one through five above hold for the lifetime of the forum.
With permission we can waive all or part of these fees. Contact us first.
Examples of How Too Use Our Copyrighted Materials
Say you like this Survival Topic entitled “Better than Bleach: Use Calcium Hypochlorite to Disinfect Water” and would like to include it on your website, book, PDF, etc for one day, one week, a month, a year, or forever:
- Step 1 – Make an initial registration payment of $1000 to SurvivalTopics.com LLC via Check, money order, or PayPal.
- Step 2 – Copy and paste or copy the article into your venue, along with a working link to that article on SurvivalTopics.com LLC or to SurvivalTopics.com home page or any other of our websites from which the content originated.
- Step 3 – Thereafter you will be billed reassuringly every year a fee of just $50 for that article as long as you keep it published.
Want to include other SurvivalTopics.com content? Easy. Simply submit to us the articles you would like and we will bill you $50 per year for those articles too.
Once you are registered, use of additional copyrighted material is just $50 per copyright.
Want to remove the article from your inventory? Easy. Simply contact us and we will terminate your yearly re-billing fee.
Simple. Easy. Convienient.
You want to copy and use any or all Survival Topics or other copyrighted materials for one day, one week, a month, a year, or forever:
This is the easiest method. Simply contact SurvivalTopics.com with the following information:
- Your website, book, or other venue where you want to use our copyrighted material.
- If we agree, we will grant you the right to use any or all SurvivalTopics.com content we have and you give us the right of use of all of the content on yours.
We all win! Including your readers.
You want to publish content that is copywrited by SurvivalTopics LLC or by our other ventures but is not currently on a website.
See Example 1 or Example 2, or follow the information as outlined in the “Can I Use Your Copyrighted Materials on My Forum?” section. it’s your choice. Simply link the content to the SurvivalTopics.com LLC or other homepage that we own.
But what if I just go ahead and use some or all of your content without your permission?
When you use our copyrighted material without our pemission, for any length of time, you agree in turn to give us permission to bill you according to example #1 above and/or enter you into the CopyTit for CopyTat ™ program per our discretion.
If you use our copyrighted content in your online forum you also agree to the terms as set forth in the “Can I Use Your Copyrighted Materials on My Forum?” section.
Once again, we all benefit! What could be better?
What If I Have Been Using Your Copyrighted Material(s) without Registering First?
Don’t worry – we have a long list of websites requiring registration and payment per our Terms of Service. Rest assured, one way or another we will get to yours eventually.
To expedite your registration, contact Survival Topics LLC.
Get Started now by contacting Ron or by posting our copyrighted content on your website.
Simple. Easy. Affordable.
Another Win-Win for everyone – only at SurvivalTopics.com LLC!
“We own the content, you get to use it.”
All rights reserved. SurvivalTopics.com LLC reserves the right to alter these conditions and terms as it sees fit.